Yanery's bookshelf: read

Champion
That Summer
The Goddess Inheritance
Eleanor & Park
Prodigy
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The List
The Maze Runner
NW
The Rosie Project
The Dead House
The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Code
Seizure
Virals
Crash
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Selection
Goddess Interrupted
One Little White Lie


Yanery's favorite books »

Tuesday 11 March 2014

The best plot twist since Snape turned good

Alright. So this little show called Teens React on Youtube got some teenagers to react to The Fault in Our Stars trailer, a trailer that you lovely people may remember I posted here not too long ago. I try not mention books over and over because I know it doesn't really serve much as a recommendation, but can I just say.... please watch this video if you are a fan of the book, movie, author, Youtube or life in general. No spoilers but the plot twist at the end of the video made my little fangirl heart sing.



Let me know your thoughts and what your reaction would be if this happened to you. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment