Yanery's bookshelf: read

Champion
That Summer
The Goddess Inheritance
Eleanor & Park
Prodigy
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The List
The Maze Runner
NW
The Rosie Project
The Dead House
The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Code
Seizure
Virals
Crash
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Selection
Goddess Interrupted
One Little White Lie


Yanery's favorite books »

Thursday 9 January 2014

The Goodreads Challenge

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only once.”

There's a little something called the Goodreads Challenge. This happens annually and it is basically a commitment to read a certain number of books in that year. Last year I read a grand total of 84 books smashing my goal of 75 books in mid November. When I get stressed, I read... a lot. 2013 was stressful therefore many books were read.

I'm not sure how this year is going to go but I would really like to match or beat last year's set challenge. As it's my first year at university, I don't know how my study load is going to be and I have no idea how my weekly readings are going to be allocated. My aim is to again read 75 books. For the sake of the environment, I aim to include at least 20 eBooks.

You can see my progress on the right sidebar, over there, no further, there you go. It looks like this so far...


Let me know what you have challenged yourself to whether it be books or other New Year's resolutions. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment